Wednesday, February 22, 2023 1 PM EST | 90 Minutes
This session is completed. If you would like to inquire about accessing a recording, please fill out the form on this page.
Thinking of Starting a Cannabis Business?
Hoping to find ways to improve your current cannabis operation?
So, you want to start a cannabis business, or are off-and-running and still need support?
It’s no secret there are a ton of moving parts related to starting any business, let alone a cannabis business. It includes, but is not limited to building relationships with lawyers, accountants, and bankers. This doesn’t have to be scary.
In partnership with the esteemed cannabis law firm Vicente & Sederberg, Green Check brings subject matter experts to the table to answer the real questions and will debunk myths about starting and running a successful cannabis operation.
Join us for Part 1 of 3 in the series of this virtual event as we cover:
- Locating funds and raising capital
- Collateralizing loans in cannabis
- Finding the right financial institution
- Licensing and Licensing Types
- Copies of all presentation materials
- 90-day access to the webinar recording
- Sources for banks and non-bank lenders
Who Should Attend:
- Prospective Cannabis Operators
- New Cannabis Business Operators
- Social Equity Applicants
- Existing cannabis operators looking for a leg up on the competition
What’s next in the series:
- Finding real estate and dealing with build-outs
- Managing relationships with vendors in a cash-heavy industry
- What you need to know about cannabis business insurance