USE OF THE SERVICE IS NOT FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE PROVISION OF MEDICAL, CLINICAL, THERAPEUTIC OR PSYCHOLOGICAL CARE. GREEN CHECK VERIFIED DOES NOT PURPORT TO OFFER ANY MEDICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, THERAPEUTIC, CLINICAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS (PHYSICIANS, THERAPISTS, ETC.), AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC INFORMATION, OPINIONS, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT.
Account Registration and Terms
- In order to use the Service, you will be required to become a registered user of the Service by creating an account (“Account”). To create an Account, you must be of legal age to form a binding contract. If you are not of legal age to form a binding contract, you may not register to use the Service. The Service is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. By using the Service you are representing to us that you are over the age of 18.
- When you register, you must choose a user name and a password. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the registration process. You will be solely responsible for any activities or actions taken under your Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. Green Check Verified is not responsible for any unauthorized access to your Account unless such unauthorized access resulted from Company’s gross negligence or willful misconduct. You must notify Green Check Verified immediately if you know or suspect that any unauthorized person is using your password or your Account. It is recommended that you access the Service only on a private computer or device to which you have control.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your Account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account. You may not transfer your Account to anyone without first getting prior written consent from Green Check Verified. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. If you select a user name for your Account, Green Check Verified reserves the right to remove or reclaim it if Green Check Verified believes appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a user name that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account and password. Green Check Verified cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for any data and content (“Your Data”) that you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service (which may include data you elect to import from third party applications you use). Your Data includes, but is not limited to, age, name, address(es), phone number(s), e-mail address(es), and social security number(s).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You agree not to use, download, or manipulate information in the Service in any way that may be harmful to patients, providers, healthcare organizations or anyone else, or in any way prohibited by applicable law or policy.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You agree to comply with such technical requirements as may be published by Green Check Verified from time to time.
- You agree not to allow the Service to be placed on any third party website.
- You agree that you will NOT use the Service to:
- upload, download, post, email, transmit, store or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harassing, threatening, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, abusive, violent, obscene, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise objectionable;
- stalk, harass, threaten or harm another;
- pretend to be anyone, or any entity, you are not — you may not impersonate or misrepresent yourself as another person (including celebrities), entity, another Service user, an employee/representative of Green Check Verified, or a civic or government leader, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- engage in any copyright infringement or other intellectual property infringement (including uploading any content to which you do not have the right to upload), or disclose any trade secret or confidential information in violation of a confidentiality, employment, or nondisclosure agreement;
- post, send, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized email/text messages, advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or chain letters, including, without limitation, bulk commercial advertising and informational announcements;
- forge any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email, text or group posting, or otherwise put information in a message designed to mislead recipients as to the origin of any content transmitted through the Service (“spoofing”);
- upload, post, email, transmit, store or otherwise make available any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to harm, interfere or limit the normal operation of the Service (or any part thereof), or any other computer software or hardware;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service (including accessing the Service through any automated means, like scripts), or any servers or networks connected to the Service, or any policies, requirements or regulations of networks connected to the Service (including any unauthorized access to, use or monitoring of data or traffic thereon); and/or
- gather or store `.
Limitations of Use
You are not granted any rights under any of Green Check Verified’s trademarks, or any trademarks of any other third party or any other products or services of Green Check Verified (including without limitation the Service). Green Check Verified is not responsible for providing any product support, maintenance or upgrades, however, to the extent the Services are improved, updated, or otherwise modified by Company, you will have access to such updated and modified Services. You are responsible for the installation of the Service on your own internal systems. Company shall be responsible for, management and operation of the Service. You may use the Service on more than one central processing unit to which you have access, provided that such use is for your sole use.
You acknowledge that the Service constitutes commercially valuable, proprietary property of Green Check Verified, the design and development of which required the investment of substantial effort, time, and money and reflect, in part, the credibility and “good will” of Green CheckVerified.
You agree that you will not (a) reverse engineer, modify, alter, disassemble, decompile, adapt or translate any part of the Service except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation; (b) copy (except solely for back-up purposes), sell, loan, assign, sublicense, subcontract, transfer, give, disclose, pledge, lease, rent or share any portion of the Service or your rights or obligations under the Agreement; (c) modify or prepare derivative works of the Service; or (d) use the Service in a competing business. You agree to keep confidential the Service, and use your best efforts to prevent and protect the Service from unauthorized disclosure or use. You further agree that the Service contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Service in compliance with the Agreement. No portion of the Service may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted in these terms.
Materials and Content
All information and materials provided by Green Check Verified through the Service, including but not limited to, text, trademarks, logos, graphics, videos and images (the “Materials”), are the copyrighted works and other forms of intellectual property of Green Check Verified or third parties who have authorized use of the Materials with the Service, unless otherwise provided in respect to specific areas or Materials in the Service. Unless otherwise provided in respect to specific areas or Materials in the Service, Green Check Verified grants you only the limited license solely to display the Materials on your personal computer or personal mobile device. Such Materials may not be distributed, transmitted, displayed, or broadcast in any manner or for any purpose. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to nor will you modify, edit, alter, or enhance any of the Materials in any manner. Upon termination of the Agreement, you agree to immediately erase or otherwise destroy any downloaded and printed Materials. Except as expressly stated in the Agreement, you acknowledge that you have no legal right, title, or interest in or to the Materials other than a limited right of display.
You understand that all Materials are the proprietary property of Green Check Verified and are protected by copyright, trade secret, and other applicable laws. Submissions made by you or other registered users of forth below. You acknowledge that the Materials constitute commercially valuable, proprietary, confidential property of Green Check Verified, the design and development of which required the investment of substantial effort, time, and money and reflect, in part, the credibility and “good will” of Green Check Verified.
You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the Materials in any manner. The Materials may not be distributed, transmitted, or broadcast in any manner, or for any purpose, unless expressly authorized to do so by Green Check Verified, in advance, and inwriting.
You agree not to use the Materials in any way that would compromise the proprietary nature of the Materials. Without limiting all of the foregoing, you agree not to deliver the Materials themselves, either reproduced or modified, or anything derived from the Materials, either orally or in writing, as part of any seminar, training program, workshop, consulting, or similar business activity which you make available to others.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise in the Agreement, even if you have previously obtained Green Check Verified’s written permission to use any Materials or Submissions, you must obtain such written consent each time before again using any Materials or Submissions from this Service.
Except as expressly stated in the Agreement, you acknowledge that you have no right, title, or interest of any kind on any legal basis in or to the Materials or the Submissions of any party.
Content on the Service may be supplied by third parties and registered users of the Service. Accordingly, Green Check Verified has no specific prior review process or editorial control over such content. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information of any provider or other registered user of the Service, are those of the respective parties and not necessarily those of Green Check Verified. Neither Green Check Verified nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any third party content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
There may be links established between the Service and other sites on the World Wide Web or Internet which are not under the control of, or maintained by, Green Check Verified. Such links do not necessarily constitute an endorsement by Green Check Verified of those sites. Green Check Verified undertakes no obligation to monitor such sites, and you agree that Green Check Verified is not responsible for the content of such sites, or any technical or other problems associated with any such third-party site, links, or usage. You further agree that in the event that you establish a link from any other site to the Service, you will immediately discontinue such link upon receiving written notice from Green Check Verified of its objection to any such link.
Your Warranty and Indemnification
You represent and warrant to Green Check Verified that your use of the Service will at all times comply with the Agreement, and all applicable law, rules and regulations. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Green Check Verified, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, contractors, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by a third party, relating to or arising from: (a) any content you submit, post, transmit, or otherwise make available through the Service; (b) any violation by you of the Agreement; (c) any legal action taken by Green Check Verified as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of the Agreement or as a result of its finding or decision that a violation of the Agreement has occurred; or (d) your violation of any rights of another. This waiver and indemnity provision applies to all violations described in or contemplated by the Agreement. This obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of the Agreement and/or your use of the Service.
Your Use of Third Party Applications
We will use industry standard technical and organizational security measures, and as required by applicable law, in connection with the storage, processing and transfer of Your Data that are designed to protect the integrity of that Your Data and to guard against unauthorized or unlawful access to, use of, or processing of Your Data. The Company shall comply, in all material respects, with all confidentiality, information handling, information security, and related use requirements that are applicable to you with respect to Your Data pursuant to applicable statutes and regulations including, but not limited to, the National Credit Union Administration rules, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, the Patriot Act and Regulation P, as in effect or modified from time to time.
All of Your Data will immediately be inaccessible from the Service upon termination of the Agreement. Effective upon termination of the Agreement, and within 30 days prior written notice from the Company, all of Your Data, in addition to your Account, will be permanently deleted from all backups, subject to the provisions of the Agreement. This information cannot be recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service pursuant to the Agreement. Such termination/suspension of the Service pursuant to the Agreement will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all of Your Data in your Account. The Company reserves the right to refuse use of the Service to anyone for any reason at any time, upon prompt written notice to Client of such action and the reason.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE (INCLUDING ALL DATABASES, CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION ACCESSED BY ANY MEANS THEREOF) ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AND GREEN CHECK VERIFIED DISCLAIMS, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ORIGINALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, TITLE, ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. GREEN CHECK VERIFIED DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT ALL DEFICIENCIES, ERRORS, DEFECTS OR NONCONFORMITIES WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. GREEN CHECK VERIFIED DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL WORK CORRECTLY IN ANY PARTICULAR OPERATING ENVIRONMENT. GREEN CHECK VERIFIED DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE IN TERMS OF ITS CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE.
GREEN CHECK VERIFIED DOES NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE FROM LOSS, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND GREEN CHECK VERIFIED DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT ANY SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE IS RELATED TO THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF COMPANY.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE, COMPUTER, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICE IS NOT INTENDED OR SUITABLE FOR USE IN SITUATIONS OR ENVIRONMENTS WHERE THE FAILURE OR TIME DELAYS OF, OR ERRORS OR INACCURACIES IN, THE CONTENT, DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, AS SUCH, TO THE EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSIONS ARE SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM YOUR IMPROPER USE OF THE SERVICE, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE SERVICE CAUSED BY YOU.
- It is your responsibility to create back-up files for any and all such information, data and files that you use in connection with the Service.
- You grant Green Check Verified certain rights with respect to Your Data. For example, Green Check Verified needs to be able to transmit, store and copy Your Data in order to display it to you or other registered users of the Service, to index it so you are able to search it, to make backups to prevent data loss, and so on. The Agreement gives Green Check Verified the permission to do so and grants Green Check Verified any such rights necessary to provide the service to you, only for the purpose of providing the service (and for no other purpose).
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You expressly understand and agree that the failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right orprovision.
- The Service may contain technical data subject to export and re-export restrictions imposed by the government of the U.S.A. You shall not use the Service in any manner that results in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the U.S.A. You shall not, and shall not cause, any export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Service or the accompanying materials to
(i)any countries that are subject to U.S.A. export restrictions,
(ii)any user of this Service who you know or have reason to know will utilize the Service and/or accompanying materials in the design, development or production of weapons, including nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, or
(iii)any other user of this Service who has been prohibited from participating in U.S.A. export transactions by any federal agency of the government of the U.S.A.
- You acknowledge that any breach of your obligations under the Agreement with respect to the proprietary rights or confidential information of Green Check Verified or any of its licensors will cause Green Check Verified irreparable injury for which the remedies at law are inadequate and therefore Green Check Verified is entitled to immediate equitable relief in addition to all other remedies provided by the Agreement or available at law or in equity.
- Except to the extent expressly provided below, the Agreement and the relationship between you and Green Check Verified shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut, excluding any conflicts of law provisions. You and Green Check Verified agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Connecticut, to resolve any dispute or claim arising from the Agreement. If (a) you are not a U.S. citizen; (b) you do not reside in the U.S.; (c) you are not accessing the Service from the U.S.; and (d) you are a citizen of one of the countries identified below, you hereby agree that any dispute or claim arising from the Agreement shall be governed by the applicable law set forth in the next sentence, without regard to any conflict of law provisions, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the state, province or country identified below whose law governs. If you are a citizen of any European Union country or Switzerland, Norway or Iceland, the governing law and forum shall be the laws and courts of your usual place of residence. Specifically excluded from application to the Agreement is that law known as the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods.
- You acknowledge and agree that Green Check Verified may, without liability to you, access, use, preserve and/or disclose your information and content to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or a third party, as Green Check Verified believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate, if legally required to do so pursuant to subpoena or other regulatory demand or if we have a good faith belief that such access, use, disclosure, or preservation is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process or request; (b) enforce the Agreement, including investigation of any potential violation thereof; (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property or safety of Green Check Verified, its users, a third party, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Last Revised: February 26, 2020
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Green Check Verified’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Green Check Verified owns the intellectual property rights for all material on Green Check Verified. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.greencheckverified.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.greencheckverified.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.greencheckverified.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.greencheckverified.com
- Redistribute content from Green Check Verified (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time.
By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.