Thursday, September 14, 2023 3 PM ET | 60 Minutes
This session has completed. If you would like to inquire about accessing a recording, please fill out the form on this page.
MasterCard’s recent cannabis payments debacle, choosing to no longer support cannabis transactions using their debit cards, has led to more challenges operators face:
- Finding ways to remain compliant when transacting the sale of cannabis
- Avoiding the possibility of payment processing shutdowns at any given moment
- Risking customer loyalty when a reliable payment processor is difficult to find or charges massive fees.
We’re here to answer your questions and offer solutions to these challenges!
Green Check’s next installment of our “Ask Us Anything” webinar series, curated for cannabis businesses, is ready for you and your questions! This conversation prepares cannabis business professionals to respond and build in guardrails when payment processing becomes a blocker. Hosted by Green Check’s subject matter experts, and regulatory professionals, along with trusted partners within the industry… this is your chance to learn, grow, and ask questions in real-time.
Topics we’ll cover for your cannabis operation:
- The legal low down on what types of payments are on the up and up
- The 101 on payment processing and all the jargon you’ll need to know
- Reliable solutions to make your life easier
- Copies of all presentation materials
- All the questions that were asked and answered
- A list of all documentation you’ll need to have on hand for any financial or service provider
Who Should Attend:
- Owners and operational stakeholders of cannabis businesses
- New cannabis license holders
- Cannabis license applicants
- Cannabis compliance and risk officers
- Retail operations managers
- Cannabis accounting professionals